Designed to save for your retirement.
An individual retirement account (IRA) is just what it sounds like—a savings account specifically designed to help you save for retirement. IRAs are safe, consistent, and reliable, and they come with a range of other benefits.
Some of the benefits.
- No monthly service charges.
- Wide range of investment terms, 12 months through five years.
- Competitive interest rates
- Certainty of the return on your investment
- Tax-deferred earnings
- Tax-deductible principle
The requirements and restrictions
- Minimum opening balance of $1,000
- Available to all individuals under age 70 ½ who have earned income
- Early withdrawal will be penalized
We’re here for you.
With more than 100 years of banking experience under our belts, we’ve learned a few things about banking the right way. And we’ll still be here when you need us most.
If you’d like to find out more about IRAs from Texana Bank, call us at (903) 334-0900, or stop by a branch today.